SHALTTS est. 2004 |

by - 19:41

Time really really really flies! It's been a good 12 years since we, 7 MGS girls, came together to conquer the world! Hahaha! Nah just MGS. If you haven't already know, MGS stands for Malaysia's Greatest School but because other people don't like how we put it, they name it Methodist Girls' School. Oh trust me, we were really mischievous. The unharmful kind. :D

I know we might not be the closest of friends but after 12 years and still talking and laughing just like how we used to, this is something. So we are actually in the midst of planning on a trip together. We have always been talking about going somewhere together and FINALLY it's HAPPENING! After hundreds and hundreds of WhatsApp texts, this trip is ON! So because of convenience, we picked Langkawi. The nearest and one of the cheapest place, I guess? Yeah planning this wasn't as easy as 1, 2, 3. But I am sure it will be worthwhile. I wish I could show you how we look like 12 years ago but I don't have the photos with me :(

I remember how we got excited everytime we got together. Even until now we still get super excited when we meet. We're all 26 but still 14 at heart. I can't wait for this trip!
Oh! BTW, SHALTTS stands for:
Sheryn, Alissa, Lee Yip, Tania, Tracy, Serene (all of us)

Our first trip together in 2005 (missing Alissa and Serene): 







And in 2015...




And 2016...




Thank you for reading & stay tuned for my post on this trip in May 2016!

Love,
Sheryn



You May Also Like

0 kind notes